Nursery Practitioner - The UK's Leading Nursery & Childcare Provider
Winchester, Hampshire (SO21)
Up to £24k starting salary (dependent on experience and qualifications)
Must have a full and relevant Level 3 childcare qualification, as per Government guidelines
We are looking for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join one of the most recognisable organisations in the childcare and early years sector, who have an incredibly successful background and exciting future!
An Ofsted outstanding nursery in a converted Methodist chapel, nestled in the heart of Sutton Scotney. This nursery offers 4 unique rooms designed to meet the needs of the children and the convenient location also offers plenty of travel options with easy access to the A34 and A303, and is only 5-minutes’ drive from Micheldever railway station.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to showcase their experience and knowledge to have an immediate impact with the children in their setting at an organisation with genuinely exciting and realistic progression opportunities.
You must share a passion for the childcare industry and the positive impact that nursery provision can have on children, their families, and future generations. Early Years Educators must be creative, flexible and adaptable, be confident and capable managing and speaking with parents, and care deeply about the safety of all children in their care.
You will report directly to the leadership team at your nursery and will be supported by dedicated support teams, allowing you to focus your time and attention in giving children the best possible experiences and start to life!
You will need:
- A minimum level 3 childcare qualification
- Experience caring for early years children
- In depth knowledge of the EYFS Framework
- A passion for childcare and child development
The organisation offer:
- Access to virtual and in-person training opportunities
- Substantial discount on childcare fees
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program, giving you access to confidential support and assistance
- High street retail and online discounts
- Your birthday off in addition to your annual holiday
- A strong work/life balance
Your recruiter for this role is Steve Brennan, Account Director at Love Care Recruitment. You can get in touch with him simply by applying directly to the role.